Bagan – Mt. Popa – Bagan
Bagan – Mt. Popa – Bagan (Day Return Trip)
- In the morning, we will pick up at your hotel and visit Mt. Popo about 50 km south east of Bagan is 1520 meters high. It is said to be the core of an extinct volcano.
- Then, we will return to Bagan, and pay a visit Tayokpye, Htilominlo and Thatbyinnyu Temple before sunset.
- In the evening, enjoy Bagan’s most popular sunset at Bu Paya overlooking view to Ayeyarwaddy River.
- Then, we will drop you off at the hotel to have a relaxing night.
*** End of Service ***
- All sightseeing and excursion by air-conditioned in private car
- Guide service
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses