Four Tooth Relic Stupas at Bagan (Day Return Trip)
- In the morning around 8:00 AM, we will pick you up at the Hotel to go to Bagan Ayeyar Jetty to take a boat ride across the Ayeyarwaddy River and we will reach to Tantkyitaung Jetty by boat.
- Then, we will continue to Tantkyitaung Mountain where one of the tooth relic stupas is located. You can observe one tooth relic stupa called Tantkyitaung Stupa and the place where the Buddha had prophesied to Bagan region and then will leave for jetty by car and will ride by boat across the river.
- Secondly, we will should visit to Shwezigon Stupa, located at Nyaung Oo region. It is a prototype of Myanmar stupa as well as one of the six stone buildings in Bagan.
- After visiting this stupa, we will see Turintaung Stupa which is one of the four tooth relic stupas in Bagan and you will find a good scenic view from there. There are two ancient lakes with the stone inscriptions in the Bagan period.
- After that, we should visit to Lawkananda Stupa, situated to the river side near Thiripyitsaya Village at Bagan.
- This stupa is one of the elongated bell-shaped stupa types which is said to be one of the earliest type in Bagan. We can the fantastic river view from there.
- Then, we will have lunch at local restaurant at Bagan around 1:00 PM
- In the evening, we can observe a traditional lacquerware workshop which is a great place to bring some some souvenirs from Bagan. The techniques of of lacquerware handicraft began in Bagan period and then we can watch the beautiful sunset from a ruined Bagan monument
*** End of Service ***
- All sightseeing and excursion by air-conditioned in private car
- Guide service
- Boat ride excursion for visit to Tantkyitaung
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses