AVA – Sagaing Day Trip
Mandalay – Innwa – Sagaing (Day Return Trip)
- In the morning, we will pick up at your hotel and visit to Innwa. The significant palces of this day trip are are Nanmyint- where 27m high masonry, Maha Aungmye Bonzan and Bagaya Kyaung where one can witness the art and architecture of Myanmar.
- Then, we will continue to Saging, lies 21 km a little south of Mandalay, beside the Ayeyarwaddy River.
- The Sagaing Hills are dotted with Pagodas and there are over 500 monasteries, a retreat for some 6000 monks and nuns.
- Tour sites include; Soon U Ponya Shin Pagoda, Kaung Hmudaw Pagoda and U min Thonze or thirty caves pagoda has many Buddha images in a crescent shaped colonnade.
- At sunset, pay a visit the most picturesque U Bein Bridge on Taungthaman Lake, a half-mile long teak span also known as the longest teak bridge in the world.
- Drive back to Mandalay and drop off at the hotel.
*** End of Service ***
- All sightseeing and excursion by air-conditioned in private car
- Entrance fees for the tour sites
- Guide service
- Riding pony cart while visit in AVA
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses