Yangon – Bago – Yangon Day Trip
- In the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel and embark on a journey to Bago, just 80km (50 miles) from north of Yangon.
- The city of Bago was founded by two Mon Brothers named Thamala & Wimala from Thaton.
- The highlights of the day trip include Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Kalyani Sima, Shwethalyaung (Reclining Buddha), Kanbawza Thadi Palace & Bago Market. Then, we will drive back to Yangon.
*** End of Service ***
- All sightseeing and excursion by air-conditioned in private car
- Entrance fees for the tour sites
- Guide service
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses