Yangon – Hlawkar National Park Day Trip
- In the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel and visit to Hlawga National Park.
- Hlawga National Park is a national park located in Mingaladon, Yangon Division, Myanmar, 22 miles (35 km) north of Yangon.
- The 1540-acre (623-hectare) park includes an 818-acre (313 hectare) wildlife park, a 62-acre (25-hectare) mini-zoo and a 660-acre (267-hectare) buffer zone. The park displays wide range of wildlife and many species of plants.
- Then, we will drive back to Yangon and drop off at your hotel.
*** End of Service ***
- All sightseeing and excursion by air-conditioned in private car
- Entrances fees for the tour sites
- Guide service
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses