Yangon – Thanlyin – Yangon Day Trip
- In this morning, we will start the sightseeing trip to Thanlyin (Syriam) and cross the Yangon river via Thanlyn Bridge built by Chinese engineers, an opportunity to see the countryside around Yangon.
- Then, we will pay a visit to Ancient Portuguese Church (AD 1749 – 1750) and continue to the busy local market in Thanlyin.
- After that, we will proceed to Kyauk Tan and visit to Yele Pagoda (A floating Pagoda which is Pagoda on a small island in the middle of the river) is a popular pace of pilgrims. Then drive back to Yangon.
*** End of Service ***
- All sightseeing and excursion by air conditioned in private car
- Entrances fees for the tour sites
- Guide service
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses