Yangon – Twantay – Yangon Day Trip
- In the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel to start the drive to Twante (1:30 hrs driving) from Yangon. Agriculture and Fisheries are the central businesses for local people in Twante.
- Local products such as bamboo, rattans, bamboo-trays, sieves, and bamboo-chairs are also produced there.
- As pottery is one of their traditional industries, we will explore many potters’ workshops. Then, we will pay a visit to home industry of looms such as weaving cotton.
- After, we will continue or visit to Shwe Sandaw pagoda, Baung Daw Gyoke Pagoda, local market and observe the fruit and vegetables lay out in baskets on the ground, dried fish, and tethered poultry.
- In the evening, we will drive back to Yangon.
*** End of Service ***
- All sightseeing and excursion by air conditioned in private car
- Entrances fees for the tour sites
- Guide services
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses